Sparkling Butterfly - Mixed Media Video by Susanne

Hi there!

I'm sharing a mixed media tag today. My focal point on this tag is a lovely sparkling butterfly!


I used the Tim Holtz Butterfly Duo BigZ die and cut it from cardstock that was covered with doublesided tape. After exposing the sticky, I covered it completely with WOW! Sparkles "Jade". This is my favourite way to add glitter to a die cut. To add texture I used the coordinating embossing folder and run it through my Big Shot.


I recorded the complete process for you. Enjoy the video:





Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful week!
xx Susanne.


Supplies:

Comments

  1. Thanks for the video Susanne and love all the layers of paint, Brushos and stamping, and then that gorgeous sparkly butterfly over the top, and the bunch of threads and the pretty doily underneath are great embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment