Memories of Disney….

Hi Everyone

WOW embossing Powders-Disney


As I was sat on my sun lounger on holiday I was reflecting on holidays spent with our daughter.  You see this was the first time without her - she preferring the bright lights and thumping sounds of Aya Napa to being with her parents. 
 
So I created this for  WOW HQ this month.

I have chosen to go back in time to 2007 when my family and I went to Disney World.  Our daughter loved (and still does) MINNIE MOUSE even though she is 18 years old now!
 
WOW embossing powders-disney
WOW embosing powders-disney
I started by cutting out some die cuts from different scrap pieces of card stock and vellum:

Marianne Designs, Spellbinders,Sue Wilson, Sizzix and Tattered Lace.

I then inked and heat set  some of them up with Versamark and used the following embossing powders:

 

New-Daytona Sands, New-Atlantic Spray, New-Long Island Teal, Bark Ebony, Pepper and Copper Pearl.

The 12 x 12 card stock, I firstly sprayed with Dylusion sprays and let it dry.
I then took the embossed  die cuts and arranged them on the page.

The stamp 'SMILE' is taken from the Big Words set.

I stamped this with Versamark onto Acetate and heat set with Ebony     embossing powder. 

The strips at the top and bottom of the page are from packaging as is the swirl.

WOW embossing powders-disneyy


Hope I have Inspired you to have a look at your memories and put them in an album.


WOW! Embossing Powder Shop (Link to http://wowembossingpowder.com/html/contact_us.html).
my signature.2

Comments

  1. FABULOUS!!!
    I saw a layout with a heat embossed chipboard sentiment today that brought tears to my eyes as memories flooded in => looking forward to getting it, having fun with my embossing powers and scrapping some older photos real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful die cuts, really like how you used vellum & acetate too. The splat is great for Disney.... Talking holiday memories has brought a little lump to my throat. Tfs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment