Enjoy with Irit and WOW! sketch

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I share a card made with WOW! Embossing powders May sketch. Actually we have 4 different sketches, so this is just one I loved and used for my card.


The basic card is a vellum one. The second layer is the black glitter cardstock. Then I stamped De-Vine stamp using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with  Bright White Super fine powder.
 As the next step I used 4 Gelatos to color the background  under the stamped image and wiped the surface with a baby wipe, so the white image stayed non colored.
 Then the whole stamped piece was inked again with the same clear ink and I  heat embossed it all over with Clear  Gloss embossing powder. 



The whole double embossed piece was cut to fit the sketch and my card base and glued with 3d foam glue.
I added the sentiment and a few more puffy stickers to make this finished card that is good for anyone and for any occasion.
It's your time to play with our sketches and even to win some great products!

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card. Great techniques with EP & that stamp is gorgeous too! I've been playing with some new powders I recently ordered (from you of course), having fun with colours I wouldn't normally use & enjoying it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredible. HOW DO YOU DO IT? Aways so perfect. j.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment