Inspired by Sian

I just loved this months theme, to be inspired by one of my amazing team mates. I had a hard time deciding on what to do but that is ok since I got to visit all of their blogs and also browse back here in the WOW! blog and finally I found this card by Sian that I think is so clever and pretty!


I loved the windows that shows the pretty stamp and that it's really a clean design. It's just a great card!

I sort of copied it, but I just made two windows and used one of the new stamps that I love! I spent a good amount of time coloring the whole background even though a lot is covered up. It was just so much fun to color all of those flowers.


I made it into a birthday card, since it is my birthday today :) It's really a shame that it's so hard to capture glitter on picture. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and embossed it with some clear hologram glitter to make it sparkle in the light. It's really pretty! I wish I had thought of it earlier, then I would have embossed the flowers too with the same glitter. Maybe next time. I think the windows are such a great way to show off pretty background stamps, I will definitely use this design more times.

Supplies:
Tropical Clear Stamp


Comments

  1. This is stunning! And I'm not going to lie, I'm really surprised and super flattered that you chose one of my cards as inspiration :) you've absolutely put mine to shame though!! The colouring itself is gorgeous, but up against the white stitched window it looks fabulous :)

    PS Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I really loved your card, thanks for the inspiration! I'll be re-using the idea more than once :)

      Delete

Post a Comment