Mixed Media with Patti

This month's theme is "Mixed Media"!!! Well, I'm not a mixed media scrapper so this totally pushed me out of my comfort level. It's not really that mixed media, but it is for me! LOL! This is a layout of our Granddaughter.

There are lots of WOW stamps and lots of texture here.


I started of with my background. I used the Collage floral and stamped randomly around the edges in pink, green and blue. Then I used the Cracked Leather and stamped with pink on the entire page. I also used a sponge dabber and used the same colors and inked the center of the page.

I made embossed, scalloped rosettes with inked edges and added pink decorative buttons. The photo mat is also embossed with an embossing folder.

I did the fern leaves with a stencil, mixed gel medium with green Gelato and mixed to keep some small pieces showing! Then cut out.


I used the Canvas stamp and made one of each of the same colors green, pink and blue and cut them out and used them on my background. I used foam dots for the photo mat.

I used the words from the Collage stamp and put them on foam dots as well for some dimension.

Here are a couple more close-ups. I also stenciled a couple of circle ornage patterns, you see a small piece peeking out here!


WOW Supplies used:
Canvas Clear Stamp
Collage Clear Stamp
Cracked Leather Clear Stamp
Green, Pink and Blue WOW Embossing Powders
Other Supplies used:
Faber Castell Gel Medium
Faber Castell Gelatos
Inks, buttons, blooms
Anna Griffin punch
Anna Griffin embossing folder

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you liked my project!!!
Patti

Comments

Post a Comment