Same stamp- 4 ways

Hello my dear crafty friends !
This is my monthly post for WOW! Embossing Powders blog and this month we challenge YOU (and ourselves ) to make three different projects with the very same WOW! stamp (and a lot of WOW! Embossing Powders).
So here is my take of this challenge.


And as got a lot of MOJO , I  made not three , but four cards with the same stamp and totally different techniques. But wait! All cards  can be made in like 15 minutes and this is the best part of the crafting when you are out of time.
I need to  say that it took me much more than those 15 minutes, but it was because I had no clue about the technique I am going to use or the final result of this technique. So I just tried a lot and then , when I made a final cards for this post, it was certain that 15 minutes for each card are sufficient.
I used the same  Blizzard stamp  for all 4 cards and two different sets of sentiments to add the sentiment.
I made all 4 cards the same way: one stamped image with " this or that" technique  glued over the basic card.
Stamped  sentiment with the same technique and same colors as the background image and  matting with the same, as the card background, cardstock.
Card #1: Gradient embossing
For this card I made stamped with VersaMark ink over  cream color cardstock and made strips of heat embossing with 6 different shades of blue.
I used them from the lightest to darkest and mixed between regular and glitter colors.
The colors  used are: Opaque Pastel Blue, Nice Ice Blue, Primary Blue Topaz, Calypso, Opaque Primary Azure and Opaque Primary Process Blue.
 The sentiment was stamped with Primary Blue Topaz over the same cardstock and I used a stamp from Everyday Sentiments set.





Card #2: Stamping over black cardstock
For this card I picked  Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine powder as golden effect over black cardstock is very classy and elegant. I used the very same stamp with this very same embossing ink and the result is delicious.
The sentiment was stamped over black cardstock the same way and I  used With Love set this time.







Card #3: White on white stamping and misted background
For this card I used white cardstock and Opaque Bright White powder and then misted it with a mix of  light gold mists. I used the sentiment from Everyday Sentiments set.  




Card #4 and the last for this post: Rainbow technique over white embossing
This is a technique I already shared , but I love the result, so I made an extra card using this technique.
This time I heat embossed with  Opaque Vanilla white over cream cardstock as white on white can't be seen on my photos. Then I made the punched mask and  inked inside with three primary StazOn colors (Blazing Red, Azure and Mustard). The result of mixing  gave us this 7 colors rainbow. The sentiment was stamped in the same way, but as it was not much seen, I used ome red  ink over it. I used  With Love  set this time.



And now it's your turn! Play with use and win some of our gorgeous goodies to make my kind of cards!



Comments

Post a Comment