How does your Garden grow with WOW!

Hi Everyone


This month at WOW HQ is the theme Gardens.

I firstly got a deep picture frame from the local charity shop for 50 pence and took a white card template from the back of the frame.

I then used watercolour paints and used a wash of blue and green all over the card.  I then dried it off a little with a heat gun.

I the used  the 'Sexi-Hexi' stamp and memento London fog ink and stamped this as a background.  I then used the 'make a wish set and stamped out again in London fog the butterfly and  medium flower.

I then stamped out with memento pistachio 'ME collage' at the bottom of the scene.

I have used silver, gold satin, primary red, gold and melt it in the moulds of  'Tea rose' and 'Pansy' and drew stalks in distress marker.

Have a great time making your own garden

Sue X

Comments