Thanks :)

Hi! It's Sandie here today with my take on this month's DT Inspiration and challenge theme - Glass. 

My card features the Gratitude Clear Stamp set


I stamped the hearts with Fired Brick distress ink and cut them out individually. Then I covered them all with versamark and clear gloss embossing powder. Once I'd heat embossed them I repeated the process until there was a thick 'glass' layer on them. I adhered some bakers twine to the back and stuck the hearts down with 3D foam dots. 


I also stamped the heart border with Fired Brick distress ink and the Thanks sentiment with black memento ink. 

WOW Embossing Products Used:

CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGE AND WIN SOME WOW! EMBOSSING POWDERS!!

Click here to enter our challenge and win some Wow! Embossing Powders!!

Have a great day!
Sandie
xXx

Comments

Post a Comment