Hello Winter!

Hello. my dear crafty friends! My name is Irit  and this is my very first post here, also for a year I was on Wow Embossing Powders USA team, so I am not new to those gorgeous WOW! products at all.
 This month is a month of Ice and Snow  in our blog. Ice and snow for Israeli girl? We hardly see snow once in a lifetime. But as I design  only for out of Israel companies, I do have great winter products to design with and today I am going to show you  my "Hello, Winter" wall deco full of Wow! Embossing Powders stamps and powders.



The basic part of this deco is this 30*30 cm (12*12'') chipboard piece from Australian A2Z Scraplets company. It was a long way to make this board to look like it is now: each part of it was covered with Versamark embossing  ink and heat embossed with a lot of WOW powders.
I used Metallic  Silver Sparkle , Azure, Pastel Blue and Neutral Ultra Shimmer in a mix and most of them were double or triple embossed.
 Then I made this  inner stamped circle: American Crafts light blue cardstock was stamped (on the smooth  side, not over this textured one) with a lot of WOW! stamps. I used Brocade, French Music and  all three backgrounds form Fanky Border Strips set and made them in a kind of a grid , totally randomly, stamping with the same Versamark ink and then heat embossed with  Bright White embossing powder.


After stamping and heat embossing I  cut a circle and embossed it around with Azure  powder.
The Pink Paislee huge chipboard letters were distressed and then heat embossed with Neutral Ultra Shimmer powder again. Finally I added some American Crafts letters  and as those letter are not so sticky after all, I made a made a thin line over them with Glossy Accents (my tip for altered projects using so called  self adhesive letters- looks great and different).


Then I added some button snowflakes and one big grunge board one on the bottom. I decided not to add any more embellishments over the central part as I wanted the stamping be shown and not covered with other products.

Hope you like my altered piece and see you next month with more WOW! inspiration!
Products list:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Chipboard: A2Z Scraplets
Letters: American Crafts, Pink Paislee
Buttons: Dress it Up
Snowflakes: Advantus
WOW STAMPS and inks
Brocade
French Music
Fanky Border Strips
Versamark ink
WOW POWDERS:
Bright White
Metallic  Silver Sparkle
Azure
Pastel Blue
Neutral Ultra Shimmer

Comments

  1. Wow, was für eine wundervolle Leuchtkraft. Ich liebe diese Farbe und dein Werk sieht fantastisch aus. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Irit, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does not get to play in the snow. Stunning as always xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout and use of the powders, Irit. What a debut!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment