Happy Holidays!

Hello!!  Jen Roach here and today I'm sharing a Happy Holidays card I created using an embossed background and some embossed die cuts.  Adding embossing powders to your die cuts is a way to change them up and add some extra WOW!

First I created the stamped background using the new Funky Borders set and some pastel blue embossing powder.  Then I embossed some die cut snowflakes with some clear and white powders.  I was going for a rustic look so I only added one layer of powder to let the background kraft paper show through a bit.

Here's a close up to show the embossing details on the snowflakes.  As you can see, the clear embossing powder give some really nice shine and texture to the die cuts.


Hope you enjoyed my holiday card today....thanks for stopping by! 
Supplies:
WOW! Stamps: Funky Border Strips (polka dot background) from WOW!
WOW! Embossing Powders: WM03 Pastel Blue, WL01 Opaque Bright White, WA01 Clear Gloss
Papers: Bazzill kraft cardstock, Recollections patterned paper
Ink: Versamark (for embossing)
Accessories:  SRM Sticker sentiment, lace, ribbon, The Twinery Twine, Prima pearls, Cuttlebug snowflake die cut


Comments