Smile Card

 Jen Matott here with a card that brings a little bit of sunshine to the recipient. I used the "Call Me" stamp for this simple card! 
 
First, I stamped on the card front directly and used Earthtone Pepper.  I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Olive Vine.  Once dry, I used a sentiment stamp in the upper left corner.  I stamped a corner of the stamp on the small shipping tag and used Earthtone Honey on it. 
I tied a piece of ribbon on the tag and layered it over the corner of the first stamp so that it matched up.  It gives it a little pop of drama... A little sunshine.

Supplies:
WOW Embossing powder in Earthtone Pepper & Earthtone Honey
 "Call Me" stamp set
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Olive Vine
Ribbon: Hug Snug seam binding
Tag
Smile stamp: aMuse
Helmar Adhesives
Cardstock: Couture Cardstock

Comments