Layout - Fabulous Best Friends

I hope everyone is having a great Friday... It is another beautiful sunny California day here and I am looking forward to the weekend. Today I wanted to share a layout that was close to my heart. I truly believe we all have people in our lives that have a specific purpose. They help us live our lives to the full potential and really know that it is ok to be who we are... that we are special and important.


Layout: Fabulous Best Friends
Supplies: WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Powder and WOW Brocade Stamp

Journaling: Valentina, you are my best friend and I don't think I could have gotten through the last few months without you. You have been there for me and the boys... you are part of our family. God brings people into our lives for a reason. You have helped me stay strong and find myself. You have changed me, changed me for the better. I am so thankful that you are my best friend.

Notes: I used the Brocade stamp to emboss my patterned paper and then I also used a Martha Stewart punch to cut out the birds too.



I hope you enjoy your weekend...

Diana McGraw

Comments