Not your run of the Mill Powders

Hello everyone..
I wanted to show you some things I have made and point out some of the properties of these powders I have come to LOVE.
They are not called WOW for nothing, ya know!

The powder I used on this project is called:
BLACK GLINT


The reason this is not your "run of the mill" powder is that it is Embossing GLITTER!


I tried to catch the shimmers of the embossed black on the bees, can you see it?


I could have used just a basic black powder or even ink, but by using the BLACK GLINT, it really does give that WOW factor to this card and anything else I have used it on.


On this card, I am just using white but then used the Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing powder on some of the flowers.


I also used the Glitter Powder to go over the black background to make the black stand out.


I am having so much fun with these powders.


I love that taking the extra couple of minutes to Emboss with Embossing powders, makes all the difference in the world for your projects.
This card I made yesterday:


The WOW Embossing powders made all the difference in the world.


I embossed the phrase in EARTHTONE NUTMEG and the leaf behind the phrase is embossed in PRIMARY BARK.


Because WOW has so many different color families, I always have a powder to match what I am making!
Trust me when I say, A girl can get used to that!
I hope you have enjoyed this post, this has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's projects.



Comments

  1. WOW!!! Gorgeous projects, and I especially love those little bees! The white roses are beautiful too. All of them are just gorgeous!!! Wonderful work showcasing these awesome powders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Jeannie! I love the big flowers! I haven't tried the Black Glint powder yet but it looks fantastic on your card. WOW offers so many beautiful colors and textures... I love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment