Team Glitter Girls- Check us out!

Hello Everyone! 
The glitter girls are back with another team post! 
 We have been embossing and heating up a storm of powdery goodness this month! 
Grab a warm cup of tea, take a load off, and take a peek at what we have been up to!
Lets start off with Jen Matott!

I had this little basket from last Easter and decided it needed some flowers and
butterflies to make it a spring decoration that can bring it through Easter. I
used a foam insert to hot glue all the Origami and Cricut cut flowers. I
stamped and cut each butterfly!

I have it in my entryway and it's a breath ofsunshine even on the grey days!


Supplies:
WOW! Pantry collection (Paprika, Honey, Olive, Pepper, and Blueberry)
By the Bay Collection (Cable Car Red, Bay Area Blue, Tea Garden Green, Presidio
Purple, California Sunshine)
Copper Regular
Silver Regular
Build a Butterfly stamp set

Isn't that the cutest thing you have seen!?
 I love it, and it is perfect to have out for Easter time!

Now lets take a peek at what Jeannie De Gruccio has been busy doing!




"I took this adorable VW Bus die and used the Cotton Candy and Whirly Pop powders to emboss the bodies of the VW Bus. For the card I mounted them on, I took the stamp called FLOWERS and embossed it with clear powder over a Versamark Embossing ink. The result is that slightly darker brown on the card base. Since the card said One Of A Kind, I wanted it to seem like the PINK VW Bus was standing out and then to finish off the card, I used some ALPHA stickers to add more OOAK to the card. I think the card is just as cute as can be and I love the powders on the VW Bus."

Super cute! Why are those VW vans so darn cute!?

 
Now lets take a peek at the darling card made by Amy Sotolongo!


Take a look at how Amy made this little cutie.

"I wanted to make a super cute, but simple in nature card for a friend.

So, I pulled out my Wow Embossing Powders in Cable Car Red, Bay Area Blue, California Sunshine Yellow, and Presidio Purple, plus the Call Me Stamp Set.

To make the card I used a kraft base and doodled on the top and bottom edge.

I then stamped the script/frame stamp with embossing ink and embossed it in the                              blue, yellow, red and purple.

After heat embossing, I took my heart squeeze punch and punched hearts.

I folded them down the middle and glued the edges together on four of each color of the hearts to make a 3-D image.

It's pretty quick and I love the effect.
 I'm a huge twine lover so I followed it up with some twine on the edge.

This is such a great go to card when you need something fun but very doable."

Love it Amy, and love how the hearts pop up! 
That is a keeper for sure! 

Now...let's check out this yummy layout from Diana McGraw!


Holy Nuts...Is this cute or what??

This layout is called "Cupcakes" and all the products used are:
 Wow Embossing Pen
 Wow Embossing Powder Metallic Platinum Sparkle
 "Using an embossing pen so that I can emboss my own handwriting. In this layout I wrote the word love below the pictures and I also drew a heart in the upper right hand corner. Then I embossed them with the Metallic Platinum Sparkle powder."
"The journalling says Knox you are so adorable. You are growing up so fast and you don't even look like a baby anymore. It is hard to believe that you will be two soon. Right now you love to snuggle and give me kisses. I love this. You also love to eat. In this photo, you didn't even want to stop eating to walk home.
You certainly didn't want to share with Auntie Reese."

I love those embossing pens! 
 Such a cute way to add some embossing to any project!

 Now take a peek at the little album that Benedict made! 
It is so cute, filled with so many small details!
  I want to study every page!



Love the "So grateful" stamps Benedict used here!
 Love those little leaves stamps! 
 I love it all! 
 That's my problem! I think I am a little addicted to these powders and stamps!
LOL

Now here is what I have been up to!
Last weekend Suzy West and I worked together and it was Super fun!
 Suzy was teaching 2 classes, and I hosted a make and take!  It was a good time!
  Suzy brought so much good stuff from WOW and had it all set up Trunk Show Style!


 The women were shopping their hearts out,
and as you can see the small little jars were disappearing quick!
 Love this picture of Suzy, and here is the little vintage album she taught!
 It was packed with techniques!
 So neat!
 This is the tag for the make and take!
I used the "build a butterfly" stamp set, and then I used cotton candy, bubble gum, sour lemon, and also clear gloss!
 I loved showing the ladies, and then walking them back to the trunk
 show to help them pick out more colors!
I also had these small bowls filled with those colors so the ladies could just grab them,
with an ink pad and be ready to go!


 I love this clear gloss!!!!!
 It makes everything look like it is glassy!
This is the little trays filled with all the goodies to make the tag!
 It was such a fun day! 
We had a very good time, and it was great to see the ladies so excited about WOW!

Thanks for visiting today! 
Please take a peek at all the girls blogs, located on the side bar, to see more goodies!
 Have a great weekend!
Erin :)


Comments

  1. All of these are such great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what some great projects!!! Awesome girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome projects! Thanks for sharing.. and oh that make n take looks so much fun!
    //katarina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment