It's all about COLOR with Wow Embossing Powders

Hello blogging world, it is me Jeannie from The Polka Cabana sharing my first project here for the fantastically yummy embossing powders by WOW.
I created a fairly simple layout so that the colors of the powders would really stand out.
I started with a picture that I manipulated in PSE.  I wanted the picture and my title to be the background paper.  Here is what I started with.

Yep, that's me..goofy I know but it is what I wanted!!
I had the image of what I wanted to do in my head, and here is what I dreamed up!


When I look at this layout, I am just giddy.


I used the Wow Beautiful Clear Stamp set called GRATITUDE.


All the embossing powders I used are from the CANDY COUNTER COLLECTION--Berrylicious, Whirly Pop, Sour Lemon, Gummy Bear Green, Bubble Gum & Cotton Candy.


This is for a book I have decided to do about me.  
We all have things that are unique, things that make us who we are.


I am a Sunday School teacher for teenagers and this past Sunday I was talking about the importance of journaling.  I had this MOMENT while planning my lesson that I wanted to do a book about the nuances that make me who I am.  I told my class about this and told them that journaling can be really fun.
I told them it was my promise I would start myself and that I would create something and bring it to church the following Sunday.
Now that I have my first page I can't wait to do others.
The WOW embossing powders will come in very handy during this process!
Sorry, for my ramble...I just thought I'd let you know what my page was all about!
Thanks for the visit and I hope you get a chance to play around with these fun powders!
Supplies used:
WOW Embossing Powders
CANDY COUNTER COLLECTION--Berrylicious, Whirly Pop, Sour Lemon, Gummy Bear Green, Bubble Gum & Cotton Candy.
Wow Beautiful Clear Stamps - GRATITUDE
Misc buttons 
White Hemp 
Rhinestones
Black Cardstock
Epson Presentation Paper

Comments

Post a Comment